Sunday, February 15, 2015

Week in Review


Hard to believe we're half way through with February. This week also starts lent which means fish fry's and (sometimes) warmer weather here in Louisville. I don't hate it. 

Tonight, though, they're predicting snowpocalypse. 

This week was pretty forgettable. At least I'm hoping I can just forget it and move on. Wednesday I had a third surgery to remove debris/stones and inflate my bile duct. I agonized over the decision to have the surgery. I don't feel like my doctors listen to me or understand my issues. I called 10 other GI's and none would see me because I'd already seen a GI and it would be considered a "second opinion". Worse than the mafia, these assholes. Anyway, I had the procedure and hopefully this is behind me now. Recovery was a little rough this time no think the anesthesia and intubation just exacerbated the chest cold I've had. I was basically immobile Wednesday and slept about 17 hours. Thursday was tough going back to work but Friday was honestly terrible. 

More from last week: 





Onward and upward. 

Ran this morning and felt good. No running with the girls this weekend. I was honestly super bummed we didn't get to run together. I really look forward to it every week. 

Trying to get back on track this week with workouts and nutrition. Got my plan set but lots of potential obstacles. 

Happy running!!

What's the weather like where you are?
What are your plans for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment