Thursday, November 17, 2011

Consider me BodyPUMPED

So my predictions as to my soreness were 100% correct.

I'm not super can't-move-don't-touch-me-Can't-bend-over-sore, but I'm definitely experiencing some restriction in movement. Luckily, I'm at work (secret blogging) & anything that I need is within reach of the rollie-chair. I can also take my shoes off and sit however the hell I like since my desk is gigantic.

+1 for being at work.  Also, operation Hydrate is currently underway. Dangerous mission.
That's a lot of water...I'm a little hesitant
My planner for tonight says "RUN!". I'm interested to see how dark/cold/gloomy it is when I get home. Depending on those factors, I might have an excuse to try out my new Hip Hop Abs DVD. I love hip hop, and I want to love abs, so it can't be that bad, right?

On an unrelated note - a colleague of mine wore a skirt that had maybe a 4 inch inseam on it today to school. With loafers and a nice sweater. Call me a prude, but you can't "church up" a skirt that practically shows off your ladybits by adding loafers. This is a professional school (and no, I'm not talking about the "oldest profession"). I'm all for flaunting it if you got it but there is a time-place & manner for everything! (that was a law joke in disguise)
That means you too Lindsey Lohan. This is Court, not the club.
Good luck to everyone running this weekend - especially all of the first-timers! Remember that everyone is proud of you just for signing up in the first place. The hardest part is over; just enjoy your race :)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha. omg. i love this so much. i secretly blog at work a lot...oops. and that outfit...eeek. i do kinda love water. i use crystal light though...it makes me drink more and more because i am obsessed with just about every flavor! have a good weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete