Saturday, January 10, 2015

Saturday Randoms

Can I tell you how happy I am that it's the weekend? 


Lets just say that going back to work after a 10 day break was craptastic. Overall, it wasn't terrible. So there's that. I did spend about an hour on a post on Thursday and forgot to hit 'save' before I closed the window. Well Hell. 

Went to a basketball game with one of my besties who is in town from LA. 

It was late, but fun. 

The weather, though, has not been fun. 

This morning I hopped on the trainer for 30 minutes. Still having trouble with the distance recording. Luckily my training program focused more on time and heart rate. Check and check. 

Made it to the grocery to stock up on healthy food for the week. Now we're watching basketball. 

Correction: I'm watching basketball while hubbz & Ellie nap. Slackers. 

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment