Monday, October 10, 2011

Where to begin?

Well, after a lot of lurking I've decided to set myself up here on Blogger. For a long time I've been a part of The Loop over on RunnersWorld.com and it's been amazing. I really love the amount of support and advice that these online circles provide - especially from complete strangers! However, after being a longtime lurker of Julia's over at Pain, Pride & Perseverance I'm really excited about the possibilities that are open to me here on Blogger!

So who am I? Well...

  • I'm the daughter to two amazing parents who still live about 10 miles down the road
  • I'm engaged to a pretty swell future Lawyer and Army Veteran
  • I'm a 3rd year Law student at the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law
  • I'm a food-lover. As the title implies, I'll do just about anything for something yummy and...
  • I'm a runner! I'm a marathoner, 5 time half-marathoner and triathlete. 

In a nutshell, that's me! Like most people my schedule is demanding, my time is limited, and there is only so much energy to go around. I'm hoping that blogging will bring me closer to members of the running community, help me clarify my goals and ultimately reach them!

No comments:

Post a Comment